Web hosting is a service provider that allows you to publish your domains and files onto an online platform, and you can access your website by typing in the domain in any web browser, like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
There are numerous web hosting service providers in India, but in this particular blog, we will focus on the top 10 WordPress hosting in India. So, the priority for the discussion is clear. Firstly, it should be a web hosting service provider, and secondly, it should be WordPress installation and activation on the domain.
So, let us discuss the best options for WordPress Hosting in India available to you, which can give you the best value for your money.
Cool Fact: 34% of all websites are built on WordPress.
Top 10 WordPress Hosting in India
At number one, in the list, we have Hostinger, a highly popular and giving value money web hosting service provider in India, which hosts our websites lightning fast with 24 x 7 customer support. To add to this, they also provide domain and SSL certificates for free with their plan.
There are several features that Hostinger provides, and we have listed a few for you to check out.
- Hostinger is optimized and best suited for WordPress hosting.
- They provide support for MySQL and PHP, which can help with the backend process of your website.
- The storage provided is high-speed SSD storage, which helps load the website lightning fast.
- If you go for higher plans, you can get unlimited bandwidth and storage.
- As Hostinger has set up its servers in five different countries, you get the benefit of the global network of servers.
Here is a list of plans that Hostinger offers you to choose from.
|Website||GB||Price in INR|
|1 Website||1||10 GB||₹59/month|
Hostinger has faith in their services and offers you a refund within 30 days of the purchase if you are not satisfied with the hosting services.
To serve the users better Hostinger has servers located in the USA, the Netherlands, Lithuania, and Mumbai so that all the websites have a lightning-fast loading speed.
Pros of hostinger
- You can manage and handle your website’s content, layout, and functionality with ease, and in case of any doubt, you can even contact customer support.
- They also make one domain free for one year and offer free backup.
- It has numerous add-ons, templates, widgets, and themes to improve the user experience and support our website building.
- You will get a free Bitninja security and SSL certificate, which are compulsory add-ons to your website.
- Hostinger is a very reliable, fast, and reliable service that keeps your website live most of the time.
Cons of Hostinger
- You have to set the SSL certification physically, and for your second domain, you have to purchase an SSL certificate.
- It does not support one-click installation for a solo shared plan, and you have to follow a few steps, which can confuse you if you are new to the Hostinger dashboard.
You can manage your web hosting and domain name using HostGator, which has an easy to use cPanel and you can launch your website in very little time. The cPanel of HostGator is loaded with numerous themes and plugins, which provide a premium user experience. It is the second brand to be listed in the top 10 WordPress Website Hostings in India.
- HostGator web hosting facilities have the following features to offer to their consumers.
- HostGator offers 10GB of space and 100GB of transfer along with the basic package.
- Once you log in and complete the purchase, a free SSL certificate and .net domain name is provided for a year.
- They also have quality technical support, free website migration, and backup.
Here is a list of plans that HostGator offers you to choose from.
|Data Transfer||GB||Price in INR|
|100 GB||5 email accounts||10 GB||₹99/month|
Getting one step ahead of their competitors, HostGator provides an amazing 45-day money-back policy if the user is not satisfied with their services.
To provide premium web hosting support, they have established their servers in Houston, Texas, Provo, Utah State; and Mumbai, India.
Pros of HostGator
- If you feel the requirement, it enables you to upgrade important resources of your website such as RAM and CPU effortlessly.
- To prevent any accidental loss of your website, they keep three copies of your website, to keep you safe and secure.
- HostGator is loaded with advanced Nginx web server-based caching memory to increase the speed of your website.
Cons of HostGator
- The renewal charges are very high after one year.
- Along with the basic plan, HostGator doesn’t provide a free SSL certificate.
Cool Fact: More than 46 million websites use SSL by Default in 2021.
ScalaHosting is number 3 in the list of the top 10 WordPress Hosting in India, a VPN-oriented hosting benefactor. The company provides 100% SSD storage, which is capable of providing ultra-high performance and blazing speed.
All ScalaHosting plans come with limitless website migrations and 24/7 friendly live customer support via chat and tickets. If you are choosing a managed VPN package, it guarantees professional assistance with problems related to server configurations, maintenance, software installations, security monitoring, and many other similar problems that may occur in the process of website development and running.
The premium feature that comes with the ScalaHosting Package is as follows.
- Free sPanel for unlimited accounts and amazing widgets.
- One step ahead of SSD, they provide ultra-fast ALL-SSD and NVMe servers, which makes the hosting lightning fast.
- unlimited websites, email boxes, databases, and bandwidth to make the user feel premium.
- Unlike the other web-hosting providers, ScalaHosting provides free SSL certificates and CDN for all websites.
- They also provide features like free daily backups on a remote server, effortless migration, and advanced malware protection.
Here is a list of plans that ScalaHosting offers you to choose from.
|Type of Hosting||Website||GB||Price in INR|
|Shared||1 Website||Unlimited Email Boxes||20 GB ALL SSD Storage||₹297/mon|
|WordPress||Unlimited Website||Unlimited Email Boxes||50 GB ALL SSD Storage||₹447/mon|
|Managed VPS||Unlimited Website||Unlimited Email Boxes||50 GB ALL SSD Storage||₹1,125/mon|
Just like other competitors, ScalaHosting, also provides a 30 days money back policy, without any conditions asked.
To boost the loading experience and generate high performing websites, ScalaHosting has set up its servers in Dallas, USA, New York, USA; Sofia, EU; Bangalore, India; London; San Francisco, Singapore; Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and Toronto.
Pros of ScalaHosting
- With ScalaHosting, you get a free domain irrespective of the plan you choose.
- High resource allocation based on VPS servers with dedicated IP with every VPS plan.
- Free sPanel hosting management option with free security monitoring with SShield.
Cons of ScalaHosting
- The cost of renewal of packs is proportionally high on ScalaHosting.
Cool facts : A 7% reduction in the conversion rate is seen with a single-second delay in loading a website.
HostPapa is an Indian company providing WordPress Web hosting services, offering services like hosting, reseller hosting, WordPress hosting, and VPS hosting. They offer G-Suite and Office 365 integration with responsive and helpful support on technical issues. It lands at number 4 in the list of the top 10 WordPress Hosting in India.
The main features provided by HostPapa to users are as follows.
- The software of HostPapa is highly optimized to provide high speed & performance.
- HostPapa has reliable servers and technology that keep the website live most of the time.
- They have a user-friendly cPanel and offer free website transfer.
Here is a list of plans that HostPapa offers you to choose from.
|Website||SSD storage||Bandwidth||Price in INR|
|2||100 GB||Unmetered||Rs. 99/month|
In the event that the customers are unsatisfied, HostPapa provides a 30-day money-back policy.
Pros of HostPapa
- Along with the basic shared hosting plan, HostPapa provides free domains along with secured and reliable business email service.
- They provide a 30-day free trial offer and easy-to-use tools and apps so that the users can have full control over the cPanel.
Cons of HostPapa
- The cost of renewing the website after the grace period expires is relatively high.
Bluehost provides a wide variety of hosting plans, to host your website, and the best part is, that it is an official WordPress hosting provider with services like shared hosting, a virtual private network, and dedicated server hosting.
Bluehost has some awesome features which allow us to cast it at number 5 in the list of top 10 WordPress Hosting in India, which are discussed below.
- It supports one of the best hosting services, launches your websites lightning fast, and also provides a free SSL certificate.
- Bluehost has a user-friendly control panel and it’s fun to use all its features.
- Blue Stack also provides free 24 x 7 tech support and also provides an FTP account and a file manager.
- They provide support for MySQL and PHP, which can help with the backend process of your website.
Here is a list of plans that Bluehost offers you to choose from,
|Website||Bandwidth||GB||Spam experts||Price in INR.|
The services of Bluehost come with a 30-day money-back policy if users are not satisfied with their services.
To provide an amazing experience to the users, they have set up their servers in Mumbai- India, Utah, Orem, USA; London, UK; Shanghai, China; and Hong Kong.
Pros of Bluehost
- Bluehost is loyal to the user and tries to avoid framing them with hidden charges.
- The dashboard and control panel are user-friendly, simple, and easy to use.
- For WordPress lovers, they offer the Bluehost WordPress engrossed hosting service.
- It offers a free domain name for 1 year when you sign up.
Cons of Bluehost
- One big problem with Bluehost is the inability to select a data centre.
- The technical support doesn’t make you feel premium.
- The biggest problem is that the Bluehost panel doesn’t support the Windows operating system.
Cool Fact: NewFold Digital is a parent company for many web-hosting providers, such as BlueHost and HostGator.
BigRock is a hosting service provider concerned with domain registration and web hosting. BigRock is one of the best WordPress Hosting in India that sells various types of specialized web services, as well as domain registration, domain search, and shared hosting. BigRock is the sixth brand to be listed in the top 10 WordPress Hosting in India.
The premium features provided by BigRock to attract its consumers are described below.
- The BigRock web development platform supports code in ASP, ASP.NET, PHP 5.3 to PHP 7.3, and also WordPress and other CMS platforms.
- They also provide a distributed DNS infrastructure and hassle-free local support, which can prove to be handy during web development.
- Their servers are based on dual Quad-Core Xeon Processors to provide lag-free, lightning-fast websites.
Here is a list of plans that BigRock offers you to choose from,
|Website||GB||Price in INR.|
|1 website||5 emails accounts||20 GB||₹99/month|
Just like most of the top competitors, BigRock also provides a 30-day money-back policy if the users are unsatisfied.
They have established their servers in Mumbai, India and the US, and you have the option to choose between the two based on your preferences.
Pros of BigRock
- The control panel of BigRock is easy to understand and user-friendly.
- The prices and plans offered by BigRock are very affordable and within their limits.
- They also provide an e-mail service which can be accessed from any device and also supports different programming languages.
Cons of BigRock
- Pricing plans offered by BigRock at a lower rate are only available if you subscribe for more than 2 or 3 years.
7. A2 Hosting
Providing hosting services like shared hosting, VPS, WordPress, and dedicated and reseller hosting, available for both Windows and Linux,
A2 Hosting is the seventh brand to be listed in the top 10 WordPress Hosting in India.
The premium features provided by A2 Hosting to keep the users interested are as follows:
- It supports unlimited SSD and NVMe storage and bandwidth for the higher-end plans.
- A2 Hosting also supports unrestricted site migration and one-click installation for WordPress and Magento.
- All the important languages used in web development, like PHP, Perl, Python, Laravel, etc., are supported by this platform.
- A2 provides free automatic backup and SSL certificates.
- Because of the NVMe storage, they have 20x faster servers.
Here is a list of plans that A2 Hosting offers you to choose from,
|Website||GB||Price in INR|
|1 Website||Unlimited email accounts||100 GB SSD storage||₹223.92/month|
|Unlimited Websites||Unlimited email accounts||Unlimited SSD storage||₹373.70/month|
|Unlimited Websites||Unlimited email accounts||Unlimited NVMe Storage||₹748.15/month|
A2 Hosting provides a 30-day money-back guarantee offer to the user, complying with the industry norms.
A2 has an amazing speed for websites, which is possible because of its servers located in the USA – Michigan, USA – Arizona, Europe – Amsterdam, Asia – Singapore.
Pros of A2 Hosting
- With just one single SSL certificate, it can protect numerous sub-domains of your website.
- Every website developed under A2 Hosting is enriched and protected with a free automatic backup to avoid any sort of mishap.
- The dashboard of A2 is highly optimized to develop WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, and OpenCart.
- Your website’s security is enhanced due to A2’s encrypted SSL certificates.
Cons of A2 Hosting
- The basic plan also comes at a higher cost on A2 Hosting.
Cool Fact: A2 Hosting is the highest-rated web hosting company in the world.
Kinsta is presumed to be one of the WordPress hosting in India which takes care of all your needs and requirements regarding the development of your website.
Kinsta is a well-known WordPress website hosting service in India, which comes pre-loaded with the following features:
- The unabridged network of Kinsta is loaded with a high-security network and possesses a hardware firewall to prevent most security breaches.
- It provides support for the Google cloud platform, and it has 24 global data centres.
- You can do things like running, monitoring, and scaling on-demand with your website.
- The dashboard is a fully managed platform and configured with next-generation infrastructure.
Here is a list of unchallenged plans that Kinsta Hosting offers you to choose from,
|Website||Visits||GB||Price in $|
|1||20000||10 GB||$30/ month|
|5||100000||30 GB||$100/ month|
Kinsta also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, complying with what most of the industry’s toppers are providing.
Kinsta has an unbelievable network of servers with 24 data centres in different corners of the world.
Pros of Kinsta
- Kinsta provides a wide range of analytics to enhance the performance of the website.
- Within the dashboard of Kinsta, you can have an overview of your website.
- You can also add your team members as users in the control panel of Kinsta.
- It is built especially with the intention of working on the WordPress CMS.
Cons of Kinsta
- Even for basic shared prices, you have to pay a very high amount of money.
Cool Fact: Globally, web hosting is projected to grow at a compound annual rate of 15.1%. Cloud hosting (18.3%) is the fastest-growing segment of the industry, followed by shared web hosting (10.3%) and dedicated web hosting (5.6%) (Berkaweb, 2020).
Hostwinds web hosting servers are blazing fast and offer a high degree of performance for your websites.
Hostwinds is loaded with features which will make you feel premium, and which are discussed below.
- Once purchased, your installation process is easy and user-friendly, and also allows auto-installation functionality.
- Hostwinds also offers free dedicated IP and SSL certificates and allows you to build your website with WordPress and the Weebly site builder.
Here is a list of plans that Hostwinds Hosting offers you to choose from.
|Website||Bandwidth||GB||Price in $|
Starting from the annual plans Hostwinds offers a 30-day money-back policy if you are unsatisfied with the control panel or with the speed of the website.
The servers of Hostwinds are located in Seattle, Dallas (US) and Amsterdam (Netherlands) and are fully capable of keeping your website live most of the time.
Pros of Hostwinds
- The control panel of Hostwinds will give you the sense that you are using a premium service.
- It offers unlimited email accounts and databases for your websites.
- If you want to transfer your website to some other domains, you can do it free of charge with Hostwinds.
Cons of Hostwinds
- The dedicated server plans that are offered by Hostwinds are very limited, and the shared server specifications are also below average.
Cool Fact: There are 200 million active websites out of 1.5 billion websites on the World Wide Web (WWW) in 2021.
10. Liquid Web
The last service provider to represent the list of the top 10 WordPress Hosting in India is Liquid Web. Liquid Web is known to offer shared WordPress hosting services and enhance the user experience with important functionalities such as test plugins, programmed updates of test plugins, making website copies, etc.
The premium features that you get with Liquid Web once you acquire their services are as follows:
- With Liquid Web, your website is 100% secure because of the daily backup facility.
- You can build your website with WordPress or any other CMS, and use unlimited email accounts for your website.
- Liquid Web also allows you to check your bandwidth speed if needed.
Here is a list of plans that Liquid Web Hosting offers you to choose from.
|Website||Bandwidth||GB||Price in $|
|1 site||2 TB||15 GB||$19/month|
|5 sites||3 TB||40 GB||$79/ month|
|10 sites||4 TB||60 GB||$109/month|
Unlike the other top players in the industry, Liquid Web only allows you to claim your refund within 5 days of your purchase.
Liquid Web has its servers located in two different zones of Lansing, Phoenix, Arizona – the US, Amsterdam, and Netherlands-Europe.
Pros of Liquid Web
- After you purchase any of their plans, you get full access to their database as well as their servers.
- To enhance the security level, you are allowed to set up your own custom authentication for your website.
- You are allowed to connect your domain names to your web hosting and also install any third-party apps.
Cons of Liquid Web
- With Liquid Web, your options are limited as they don’t offer any kind of shared web hosting plans.
The List of Top 10 WordPress Hosting in India can be ended with these names, but there are many others too, which can be added here, or maybe in the future, they will improve their services and be listed in this list during the updating process. I hope this blog helps you to choose the best WordPress hosting that suits your needs.
All these service providers are great and offer the best possible services, but you need to inspect them deeply before making a choice based on your preferences.
With the hope that the blog was helpful to you, I would like to end the discussion with the hope that you find your best hosting plan and utilize your money efficiently. Also, check our article Top 10 Free Web Hosting Services in India, if you are looking for free web hosting services in India