Social media is by far the most beneficial tool in hands of all businesses to grow exponentially. There are a number of tools that help a business spread its wings in this vast ocean of countless opportunities and new businesses that emerge every day. But social media is one of the fastest tools that a business can use. Social media tools give a wide reach in a very short span of time.
Any business strategy is incomplete without social media in it. A business needs social media presence. No matter the size of your business. Be it small or big or even wholesale. Every business should have a strong social media presence. Social media platforms help you connect with customers not just locally but also across seas. You can get the best of this to reach out to any customer in any part of the world. It also helps increase brand awareness. A substantial amount of people who are also customers spend more than half the time of their day on social media platforms. By tapping this opportunity you can pop in every time someone looks for something online. The more number of times they come across your brand, the more they will remember you.
Why Use Social Media Tools
- Attention and brand awareness – Make the best of this tool to make people get a better impression of your brand and your business.
- Better Communication – Set up an appealing profile and business information on the internet. People always do quick research about a brand and a product before they decide to buy it. A blank or no information about it can make them forget about your product or service.
- Authenticity – Bring out your brand image and personality by making the best of tools like Twitter, Instagram,, and others. People need interesting content and might not often be interested in dry content with no excitement in it.
- Build Rapport – By responding to reviews and ratings and good comments, you are building a good relationship with your customers.
Well, there are like hundreds of social media tools on the internet today. Every developer wakes up with just one goal in mind – ‘Make online experience for brands and users easier and user-friendly’. Having said that, how do you know what is the best tool to choose for a task?
Well, here’s a small guide to choosing the best social media tool from the internet. If you are wondering how to choose the best social media marketing tool for your business, then this is the one for you. Keep reading to know more!
But before you proceed on finding the right social media tool, here are a couple of questions that you should ask yourself. Finding a social media tool needs research but before you do so, you need to know what you are looking for. Ask yourself these:
- What am I looking to accomplish by incorporating a social media tool in my strategy?
- Why am I looking for this tool in the first place?
- What am I expecting the tool to do for me?
There is no set structure or pre-determined features that you should be looking for when you start off to search for the perfect social media tool for your business. But there is a method that can help you land on one.
- Jot down 10 essential features that you will want in your tool
- Review and compare what suits the best for your goals and mark down five
- Compare these two lists to find the best tool online
And finally, here’s a list of key things you can consider while looking for the right social media tools:
- Pricing and billing – Believe it or not, this is extremely important when it comes to selecting the right social media tool. It becomes a primary thing to consider when you have a budget set aside for social media strategy. Look at the billing options and the cancelation options as well. Make the best of the trial period. This will give you an idea as to how the tool will help you in real time.
- Choose the right plan – Many plans come based on the access required for the number of users. Before you jump to buy the best plan consider all requirements. Ensure the plan you choose suits the best of your requirements.
- Connectivity – The tool you are considering should be able to connect to various other platforms that help you do your tasks. This also includes scheduling posts, posting in groups, and connectivity to personal and company accounts. Make sure the tool helps you access all of these. Don’t go for a tool that only accesses and publishes on one platform.
- Analytics – A tool you choose should have a strong analytics and feedback system. Social media platforms themselves are equipped to do this but how would you know the performance while using a particular tool? The answer is, the tool should provide analytics on the brand’s performance. Look for tools that integrate with Google Analytics and provide reports and feedback.
- Extensions – The best thing about a tool is for it to be available as an extension. Many social media tools come with a handy extension with Chrome. Try using this browser for easier working.
What Makes A Tool The Best Of Its Version?
A tool is considered to be best and helpful when it solves the purpose of having it in the first place. A tool should
- Saves time
- Helps increase brand awareness
- It’s simpler to use
- Helps you organize all your social media chores
Good results come with patience. Study your brand needs and choose the right tool to accomplish your brand goals. Get the best of what is available out there and exhaust them in the right way.