By now, we all know how important social media marketing is for a solopreneur, a freelancer, a small business, an agency, and a large corporation. To interact with existing and potential customers, those selling products or offering services need active social media channels. For your benefit, we compiled a list of the Top 10 Social Media Post Scheduling Tools!
When purchasing, a company’s social media presence needs to be interactive and educational. By doing so, visitors are induced with a sense of confidence.
There are unique challenges and rewards associated with the posting and scheduling trending content on every social network, including peak posting hours, type of content, engagement of audiences, etc. Businesses must take note of these posting trends since there are billions of users and hundreds of thousands of potential customers.
Planning and scheduling posts in advance can save businesses time and effort, which they can use in other areas.
Let us now looks at the Top 10 Social Media Post Scheduling Tools.
Used mainly by enterprise-level agencies, Hootsuite is an online social media scheduling tool. However, the tool is quite complex. With over 16 million users worldwide, Hootsuite has been around in the social media market for quite some time. We support social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
However, there’s a significant drawback. The plans are expensive, and this tool isn’t affordable for small businesses.
- One of Hootsuite’s best features is its social streams, which let you monitor your social accounts and engage with your audience on your Hootsuite dashboard.
- You can create custom reports based on your needs and track the results by time frame with Hootsuite social media analytics.
- More than 150 apps can be connected with Hootsuite via their app directory. These apps can be browsed and selected to make collaboration easier.
- The price of this social media posting tool is exceptionally high. Furthermore, new users find it challenging to navigate the dashboard’s clunky design.
- Hootsuite is packed with valuable features. The only downside is that you must pay for each additional service, such as access to analytics for specific social media accounts, customization of reports, and URL shorteners other than Owl.ly.
- The customer service is not prompt. Furthermore, if you need assistance on a priority basis, you will have to pay more.
2. Social Pilot
SocialPilot has developed into one of the most straightforward social media marketing tools on the market. Among the many social media platforms, you can use to post your content are TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest, Tumblr, and VK.
All of SocialPilot’s features are designed to simplify social media scheduling and optimize marketing efforts. This social media posting tool also offers reliable customer service through email, chat, phone, and social media platforms.
- Post customized content on individual social media platforms
- Monitor, analyze, and report on your social media performance
- Create White Label reports in minutes
- Efficiently manage multiple clients’ social media accounts
- Run campaigns and boost posts
- Schedule 500 posts in bulk
- Using the social media calendar, you can visualize your content strategy
- utilizing the URL shortener for better click-through rates
- Browser extensions available
- Analytics aren’t available on Instagram.
- There is no free plan available.
It’s an outdated interface, but it’s easy to use
Similar to SocialPilot, Buffer allows you to schedule and publish social media posts. The community loves this service. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram are among the social media sites that it works well with.
WordPress and Chrome integrations are another great feature of Buffer. Are you interested in social media scheduling from your smartphone? Those with iOS or Android can schedule Buffer posts as well.
- It features a simple user interface, which allows users to navigate within the platform easily.
- Social posting tool lets you tailor each post to the different social networks, thanks to its tailored posts feature.
- Customer support will respond as soon as possible if you encounter any problems.
- The number of posts you can schedule for 25 social profiles is around 2000 for Buffer, a minimal number for agencies and teams.
- This tool does not have an essential feature, such as a Content Curation tool for finding new and trending content.
- There are Buffer products such as Buffer Reply and Buffer Analyze, which you have to pay extra to manage your social conversations and social media analytics.
Agorapulse is a CRM and social media scheduling tool that helps agencies and teams work together. Agorapulse allows users to engage, listen, collaborate, and measure their social media activities.
Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Instagram are supported. In addition to bulk posting, RSS feeds, and a unified inbox, this social media posting tool also offers bulk social media scheduling.
- With Agorapulse, you can label your content to make retrieval and analysis easier.
- By using the Social Inbox, you can send clients messages and customized notes and comments to be handled by them directly.
- By offering an in-built CRM feature, Agorapulse helps you learn more about your audience.
- Agorapulse has an essential reporting feature. Even though you can download the reports in a PowerPoint format, this isn’t very useful.
- Agora Pulse has difficult-to-use user interfaces. User navigation within the tool needs to be improved for them to become more user-friendly.
- In comparison with other tools at this price point, Agorapulse has limited features. Except for bitly, it does not integrate with any external tools or apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Zapier.
A social media scheduler tool like Sendible can manage social media marketing for multiple clients and achieve the desired results. Sendible was designed to meet the needs of agencies.
Among the social media platforms supported by Sendible are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Youtube, and Pinterest and blogging platforms like WordPress, Medium, and Tumblr.
Sendible is also effective at monitoring campaign results. Features such as sentiment analysis and automation give Sendible a competitive advantage.
- Using Sendible’s Social Inbox, you can stay ahead of the competition by tracking your brand, competitor, and key industry terms. Additionally, you’ll receive emails/Slack notifications of mentions fitting your criteria.
- Personalized reports can be generated and sent to clients and team members by email daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Sendible allows you to assign conversations and delegate messages through the dashboard so that that team members can offer better and more efficient customer service.
- The pricing structure and the pricing of their plans are determined by how many services you utilize. Streaming content and publishing it to your Facebook page, for example, are two different services.
- Sendible has a problem where the replies are not displayed immediately after replying to conversations. Repetition of replies may result.
- Picking up the pace on Sendible can take some time. Some users complain about the dashboard being slow to respond.
Known for its content calendar feature, CoSchedule is a social media planner tool focused on publishing. The CoSchedule social media management tool allows you to manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr profiles.
Organize and publish your blogs directly from CoSchedule using blogging tools like WordPress and Hubspot. The re-queue feature also lets you share your best-performing posts.
The basic plan does not cover multiple client accounts. To do that, you’ll need an upgraded plan which can be pretty expensive.
- Posts from your top-performing posts will automatically fill in the gaps if you don’t post according to the schedule.
- With CoSchedule, you can see what your team is working on and what they have accomplished at every process stage. Custom statuses can be applied to workflows, depending on how your team works.
- In comparison with other social media post scheduling tools on the market, CoSchedule is extremely expensive, even though it does not offer any enterprise-level features, like social listening and monitoring.
- There are few integrations and collaborations with other tools in CoSchedule, which decreases efficiency while working with team members and streamlining processes.
- Despite its greatness, ReQueue has some limitations. Posts can only be queued twice.
7. Sprout Social
This tool, similar to HootSuite, manages social media accounts. This is a corporate tool that provides features such as intelligent inboxes, in-depth social media analytics, and customized reports. With Sprout Social, you can connect with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
By streamlining your efforts in the right direction, Sprout Social can improve the quality of your work. The use of analytics is pretty valuable to the evaluation of social media performance in general.
- The integrated bot builder from Sprout Social lets you create, run, and manage chatbots inside Facebook Messenger.
- Your team can be grouped for better collaboration using this social media scheduling tool.
- Support teams can manage user issues without leaving Sprout Social thanks to Zendesk, Hubspot, and UserVoice integrations.
- Social media posting with teams can be expensive with Sprout Social because it charges for each user you invite. (There are also alternatives to Sprout Social that provide all the features at an affordable price.)
- Sprout Social does not offer integration with visual platforms like Youtube for the price it is offered.
- Although their inbox is intuitive; they don’t have a unified inbox. Toggling between different social profile streams is complicated.
8. Zoho Social
We built Zoho Social with a growing business in mind. Manage social conversations, monitor brand mentions, and work with team members with this tool. You can manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google My Business with Zoho Social.
In addition to social listening and SmartQ predictions, this social media posting tool has some exceptional capabilities. Following your profile analytics, Zoho Social suggests the best time to share your posts.
- The SmartQ feature in Zoho Social allows you to schedule your posts at the optimal times (when your audience is most active).
- Through its CRM integrations, you can engage with prospects and generate potential leads from social media.
- Automated reports can be created to deliver to your clients in the format and frequency of your choice. A personalized message can also be added, and team members can be included in the delivery list.
- Reporting and analytics are not very impressive. It does not have a combined analytics feature.
- Zoho Social does not integrate RSS Feeds, as all other social media post scheduling tools do.
- The price of Zoho Social is high given the features and UI it offers.
9. Mav Social
With MavSocial, you can plan your social media marketing visually to achieve your visual marketing objectives. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, and Tumblr are all supported by MavSocial.
MavSocial lets you engage, listen, analyze, and collaboratively work together. By using this social posting tool, you can make your posts visually appealing by utilising stock images. Social listening is also available.
- Publish your images, videos, and audio in the MavSocial digital assets library. Adding tags and descriptions to each asset allows you to create your digital library.
- Mavsocial offers an in-house photo market where any media you purchase (or if it’s free) stays in your digital library forever.
- Using MavSocial’s inbuilt photo editing app, you can enhance your pictures before posting them. The app also lets you see which media performed well. This app can gather cross-platform engagement data for each media piece as well.
- MavSocial’s user interface is pretty outdated, and its scheduling system is complicated.
- Their mobile app also has a few bugs. A mobile app is necessary in some cases because certain features aren’t available on the web version.
- A detailed reporting feature isn’t available. MavSocial doesn’t allow you to customize reports.
eClincher is a scheduling tool that supports social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google My Business, and YouTube.
A tool designed for agencies that allow you to manage social media campaigns with reporting and analysis features and a convenient unified social inbox.
There is no collaboration feature in this social posting tool. You will also have to learn how to use it, and tutorials are available for those who want to understand its functionality.
- By using keyword searches and their top content suggestions, eClincher lets you identify top influencers.
- Monitor, listen and view competitor activity updates through a centralized inbox.
- A built-in media library lets you upload images and videos to your private cloud storage account with eClincher.
- eClincher does not have an award-winning user interface. The interface is not very user-friendly, and it looks dull and out-of-date. It’s the same with the mobile app, too.
- Using multiple social media accounts makes the unified inbox clumsy, but it is still a great feature.
- For SMBs or social media professionals, eClincher can be pretty pricey.
It’s important to be as efficient as possible when handling your social media marketing. After all, you don’t want to spend too much time day to day, but you still want to make sure that your page is active and makes an impact. This is where social media post scheduling comes in. We hope you enjoyed reading about the Top 10 Social Media Post Scheduling Tools.