By now, we all know how important social media marketing is for a solopreneur, a freelancer, a small business, an agency, and a large corporation. Those selling products or services need active social media channels to interact with existing and potential customers. We compiled a list of the Top 15 Social media post scheduling tools for your benefit!
A company’s social media presence needs to be interactive and educational when purchasing. By doing so, visitors are induced with a sense of confidence.
There are unique challenges and rewards associated with posting and scheduling trending content on every social network, including peak posting hours, type of content, engagement of audiences, etc. Businesses must take note of these posting trends since there are billions of users and hundreds of thousands of potential customers.
Planning and scheduling posts in advance can save businesses time and effort, which they can use in other areas.
Benefits of Social Media Post Scheduling Tools
Though many people view social media as a way to procrastinate, there are many benefits to using social media post scheduling tools.
With the popularity of social media comes the need to manage it effectively. That’s where social media post-scheduling tools come in.
1. More Audience Reach
Post-scheduling tools help you plan and publish your content at the best times to reach the most people. Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin are the platform that needs to be posted on highly trafficked social media timing. Consider pre-scheduling your social media post, which will help reach more audiences.
2. Better Management of Time
For one, social media scheduling tools can help you better manage your time on social media. By scheduling your posts ahead, you can avoid spending hours on social media each day and better focus your time on other tasks like creating other content ideas.
3. Post Out of Business Hours
You don’t need to present physically, even on the weekend; you can simply give the responsibility to these social media post scheduling tools to sit back and calm down to get likes and followers.
4. Post at Right Time
Social media scheduling tools can help ensure that your posts are timely and relevant. By scheduling your posts in advance, you can ensure that your content is fresh and that your followers see the most up-to-date information.
5. Give Some Space
Allowing your social media post to get a regular gap at the right time will always create consistency and the highest return of impressions and engagement.
6. Understand Your Content Performance
Not only that, but social media post scheduling tools can help you better measure your content’s performance and ensure that your social media strategy is on track.
So if you’re looking to get the most out of your social media, you must use the post-scheduling tool for better deliverability.
15 Best Social Media Post Scheduling Tools to Automate Your Posts
This blog post will discuss the Top 15 excellent social media post scheduling software.
Check out the best which is worth working with despite performance, tracking, outcome, and charges.
Used mainly by enterprise-level agencies, Hootsuite is an online social media publishing and scheduling tool. However, the tool is quite complex. With over 16 million users worldwide, Hootsuite has been around in the social media market for quite some time. We support social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
However, there’s a significant drawback. The plans are expensive, and this tool isn’t affordable for small businesses.
- One of Hootsuite’s best features is its social streams, which let you monitor your social accounts and engage with your audience on your Hootsuite dashboard.
- You can create custom reports based on your needs and track the results by time frame with Hootsuite social media analytics.
- More than 150 apps can be connected with Hootsuite via their app directory. These apps can be browsed and selected to make collaboration easier.
- The price of this social media posting tool is exceptionally high. Furthermore, new users find it challenging to navigate the dashboard’s clunky design.
- Hootsuite is packed with valuable features. The only downside is that you must pay for each additional service, such as access to analytics for specific social media accounts, customization of reports, and URL shorteners other than Owl.ly.
- The customer service is not prompt. Furthermore, if you need assistance on a priority basis, you will have to pay more.
|30-Day Free Trial||Professional- ₹1915/month|
2. Social Pilot
SocialPilot has developed into one of the most straightforward social media post scheduling tools on the market. Among the many social media platforms, you can use to post your content are TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google My Business, Pinterest, Tumblr, and VK.
All of SocialPilot’s features are designed to simplify social media scheduling and optimize marketing efforts. This social media posting tool also offers reliable customer service through email, chat, phone, and social media platforms.
- Post customized content on individual social media platforms
- Monitor, analyze, and report on your social media performance
- Create White Label reports in minutes
- Efficiently manage multiple clients’ social media accounts
- Run campaigns and boost posts
- Schedule 500 posts in bulk
- Using the social media calendar, you can visualize your content strategy
- utilizing the URL shortener for better click-through rates
- Browser extensions available
- Analytics aren’t available on Instagram.
- There is no free plan available.
It’s an outdated interface, but it’s easy to use
|14-Days Free Trial||White Label- $200/mo|
Small Team- $50/mo
Similar to SocialPilot, Buffer allows you to schedule and publish social media posts. The community loves this service. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram are among the social media sites that it works well with.
WordPress and Chrome integrations are another great feature of Buffer. Are you interested in social media scheduling from your smartphone? Those with iOS or Android can schedule Buffer posts as well.
- It features a simple user interface, which allows users to navigate the platform easily.
- Social posting tool lets you tailor each post to the different social networks, thanks to its tailored posts feature.
- Customer support will respond as soon as possible if you encounter any problems.
- The number of posts you can schedule for 25 social profiles is around 2000 for Buffer, a minimal number for agencies and teams.
- This tool does not have an essential feature, such as a Content Curation tool for finding new and trending content.
- There are Buffer products such as Buffer Reply and Buffer Analyze, which you have to pay extra to manage your social conversations and social media analytics.
Agorapulse is one f the CRM and social media post scheduling tools that help agencies and teams work together. Agorapulse allows users to engage, listen, collaborate, and measure their social media activities.
Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Instagram are supported. In addition to bulk posting, RSS feeds, and a unified inbox, this social media posting tool also offers bulk social media scheduling.
- With Agorapulse, you can label your content to make retrieval and analysis easier.
- By using the Social Inbox, you can send clients messages and customized notes and comments to be handled by them directly.
- By offering an in-built CRM feature, Agorapulse helps you learn more about your audience.
- Agorapulse has an essential reporting feature. Even though you can download the reports in a PowerPoint format, this isn’t very useful.
- Agora Pulse has difficult-to-use user interfaces. User navigation within the tool needs to be improved for them to become more user-friendly.
- In comparison with other tools at this price point, Agorapulse has limited features. Except for bitly, it does not integrate with any external tools or apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or Zapier.
A social media scheduler like Sendible can manage social media marketing for multiple clients and achieve the desired results. Sendible was designed to meet the needs of agencies.
Among the social media platforms supported by Sendible are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Youtube, and Pinterest, and blogging platforms like WordPress, Medium, and Tumblr.
Sendible is also effective at monitoring campaign results. Features such as sentiment analysis and automation give Sendible a competitive advantage.
- Using Sendible’s Social Inbox, you can stay ahead of the competition by tracking your brand, competitor, and key industry terms. Additionally, you’ll receive emails/Slack notifications of mentions fitting your criteria.
- Personalized reports can be generated and sent to clients and team members by email daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Sendible allows you to assign conversations and delegate messages through the dashboard so that team members can offer better and more efficient customer service.
- The pricing structure and the pricing of their plans are determined by how many services you utilize. Streaming content and publishing it to your Facebook page, for example, are two different services.
- Sendible has a problem where the replies are not displayed immediately after replying to conversations. Repetition of replies may result.
- Picking up the pace on Sendible can take some time. Some users complain about the dashboard being slow to respond.
|14-Days Free Trail||Creator- $29/month|
Known for its content calendar feature, CoSchedule is a social media planner tool focused on publishing. The CoSchedule social media management tool allows you to manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr profiles.
Organize and publish your blogs directly from CoSchedule using blogging tools like WordPress and Hubspot. The re-queue feature also lets you share your best-performing posts.
The basic plan does not cover multiple client accounts. To do that, you’ll need an upgraded plan which can be pretty expensive.
- Posts from your top-performing posts will automatically fill in the gaps if you don’t post according to the schedule.
- With CoSchedule, you can see what your team is working on and what they have accomplished at every process stage. Custom statuses can be applied to workflows, depending on how your team works.
- In comparison with other social media post scheduling tools on the market, CoSchedule is extremely expensive, even though it does not offer any enterprise-level features, like social listening and monitoring.
- There are few integrations and collaborations with other tools in CoSchedule, which decreases efficiency while working with team members and streamlining processes.
- Despite its greatness, ReQueue has some limitations. Posts can only be queued twice.
|Marketing Calendar||Pro- $29/month|
Marketing Suite- Contact
7. Sprout Social
This tool, similar to HootSuite, manages social media accounts. This is a corporate tool that provides features such as intelligent inboxes, in-depth social media analytics, and customized reports. With Sprout Social, you can connect with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
By streamlining your efforts in the right direction, Sprout Social can improve the quality of your work. The use of analytics is pretty valuable to the evaluation of social media performance in general.
- The integrated bot builder from Sprout Social lets you create, run, and manage chatbots inside Facebook Messenger.
- Your team can be grouped for better collaboration using this social media post scheduling tool.
- Support teams can manage user issues without leaving Sprout Social thanks to Zendesk, Hubspot, and UserVoice integrations.
- Social media posting with teams can be expensive with Sprout Social because it charges for each user you invite. (There are also alternatives to Sprout Social that provide all the features at an affordable price.)
- Sprout Social does not offer integration with visual platforms like Youtube for the price it is offered.
- Although their inbox is intuitive; they don’t have a unified inbox. Toggling between different social profile streams is complicated.
|30-Days Free Trial||Standard- $249 per month|
Professional- $399 per month
Advanced- $499 per month
8. Zoho Social
We built Zoho Social with a growing business in mind. Manage social conversations, monitor brand mentions, and work with team members with this social media publishing tool. You can manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google My Business with Zoho Social.
In addition to social listening and SmartQ predictions, this social media posting tool has some exceptional capabilities. Following your profile analytics, Zoho Social suggests the best time to share your posts.
- The SmartQ feature in Zoho Social allows you to schedule your posts at the optimal times (when your audience is most active).
- Through its CRM integrations, you can engage with prospects and generate potential leads from social media.
- Automated reports can be created to deliver to your clients in the format and frequency of your choice. A personalized message can also be added, and team members can be included in the delivery list.
- Reporting and analytics are not very impressive. It does not have a combined analytics feature.
- Zoho Social does not integrate RSS Feeds, as all other social media post scheduling tools do.
- The price of Zoho Social is high given the features and UI it offers.
9. Mav Social
With MavSocial, you can plan your social media marketing visually to achieve your visual marketing objectives. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, and Tumblr are all supported by MavSocial.
MavSocial lets you engage, listen, analyze, and collaboratively work together. By using this social posting tool, you can make your posts visually appealing by utilizing stock images. Social listening is also available.
- This social media publishing tool helps in publishing your images, videos, and audio in the MavSocial digital assets library. Adding tags and descriptions to each asset allows you to create your digital library.
- Mavsocial offers an in-house photo market where any media you purchase (or if it’s free) stays in your digital library forever.
- Using MavSocial’s inbuilt photo editing app, you can enhance your pictures before posting them. The app also lets you see which media performed well. This app can gather cross-platform engagement data for each media piece as well.
- MavSocial’s user interface is pretty outdated, and its scheduling system is complicated.
- Their mobile app also has a few bugs. A mobile app is necessary in some cases because certain features aren’t available on the web version.
- A detailed reporting feature isn’t available. MavSocial doesn’t allow you to customize reports.
|14-Days Free Trail||Pro- $78/month|
eClincher is one of the most used social media post scheduling tools that support social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google My Business, and YouTube.
A tool designed for agencies that allow you to manage social media campaigns with reporting and analysis features and a convenient unified social inbox.
There is no collaboration feature in this social posting tool. You will also have to learn how to use it, and tutorials are available for those who want to understand its functionality.
- By using keyword searches and their top content suggestions, eClincher lets you identify top influencers.
- Monitor, listen, and view competitor activity updates through a centralized inbox.
- A built-in media library lets you upload images and videos to your private cloud storage account with eClincher.
- eClincher does not have an award-winning user interface. The interface is not very user-friendly, and it looks dull and out-of-date. It’s the same with the mobile app, too.
- Using multiple social media accounts makes the unified inbox clumsy, but it is still a great feature.
- For SMBs or social media professionals, eClincher can be pretty pricey.
|14-Days Free Trial||Basic- $65/month|
Social Bee is one of the best social media post scheduling tools that can be used to schedule across five different platforms.
You can schedule your tweets, pins, posts, videos, and more. Social Bee has a clean and simple-to-use interface that is easy to start using.
It has many good features, and you can use it for free with a trial pack of 14 days free trial.
- You can have a real-time preview of the upcoming post
- You can customize the post for each social media platform and send all the social media posts with just one click.
- Also, you have Canva Integration with SocialBee’s post editor.
- It is a web-based application unsuitable for mobile users and enterprises.
- Youtube integration might be better than other social media post-scheduling tools.
|14-Days Free Trail||Bootstrap- $19/month|
MeetEdgar is the best social posting tool for entrepreneurs to use for their social media scheduling.
MeetEdgar is a social media scheduling tool that helps you schedule your posts uniquely with its evergreen posting feature, which ensures your queue is never empty.
MeetEdgar supports five social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
When a post is scheduled on MeetEdgar, it is automatically saved in the library so you can repurpose it.
- MeetEdgar saves your old post and allows you to get it back whenever you need it, which is not available in many social media post-scheduling tools.
- MeetEdgars support category-based social media post-scheduling.
- You can’t shuffle and reschedule them later
- Only 5 networks get supported by MeetEdgar.
- MeetEdgar is not as affordable as we are compared to other social media scheduling tools.
|7-Days Free Trail||Eddie Monthly Plan- $ 29.99/month|
Edgar Monthly Plan- $ 49.99/month
A well-liked Instagram post scheduler called Later has many features, making it ideal and famous.
Using Later, you may plan posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn. A graphic content calendar and the option to add comments, labels, and stars to every piece of media for rapid filtering are a few of its primary features.
Hashtags and keywords for content discovery are other unique features included in this social media post scheduling platform Later.
- Linkin.bio feature is available later, where you can feed this link on your bio to get direct traffic for your website or get sales.
- You can default generate hashtags and tags while scheduling social media posts.
- There are some glitch-supporting videos
- Multiple post uploads are sorely lacking.
|Sign Up for Free||Starter- $18USD/month|
NapoleonCat is one of the top-notch social media post scheduling tools that lets you manage all your popular platforms in one place, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Twitter, and YouTube, at the rate of $95 for three users.
The ability to manage many social media profiles, automate customer assistance, evaluate marketing outcomes, keep an eye on competitors’ activity, and collaborate with a team are just a few of its essential capabilities.
- NapoleonCat is a cost-effective choice for your company because you only pay for what you use with the reference of credits.
- NapoleonCat has social media inbox where you can handle the chats in one place.
- The loading speed is too low.
- Must work on getting connected with the Facebook pages
|Sign Up for Free||Standard- $23.25 /mo|
Pro- $48 /mo
15. Post Planner
Post Planner is a social media scheduling solution for individuals and businesses that supports the top five sites that Buffer integrates with – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Post Planner allows you to fill your content calendar with branded pieces and schedule them to be published at the desired time.
You may also filter popular posts from Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit and save them for later use.
- You can research the trending content and highlight it.
- You can integrate with other designing platforms too.
- You can make tailor content for different platforms.
- The number of social media platforms included is lesser than other social media post scheduling tools.
- Customer support needs to be improved.
|7-Days Free Trial||Starter– $6 /mo|
Solo- $19 /mo
Business– $39 /mo
Venture– $79 /mo
Enterprise– $349 /mo
Social Media Post Scheduling Tools Comparison
|S No||Social Media Scheduling Tools||Free Trial||Starting Price at||Monthly Visitors||Founders|
|1||Hootsuite||Yes||₹1915/month||10.7M||Ryan Holmes, |
Dario Meli, David Tedman
|2||Social Pilot||Yes||$200/month||1.5M||Tejas Mehta, Jimit Bagadiya|
|5||Sendible||Yes||$29/month||456.6K||Founder Gavin Hammar|
|6||CoSchedule||No||$29/month||1M||Garrett Moon, Justin Walsh|
|7||Sprout Social||Yes||$249/month||4.5M||Justyn Howard|
|8||Zoho Social||No||₹900/month||45.4M||Sridhar Vembu, Tony Thomas|
|15||Post Planner||Yes||$6/month||311.8K||Joshua Parkinson|
It’s essential to be as efficient as possible when handling your social media marketing. After all, you don’t want to spend too much time day to day, but you still want to make sure that your page is active and makes an impact. This is where social media post scheduling comes in. We hope you enjoyed reading about the Top 15 Social Media Post Scheduling Tools.
Social Media Post Scheduling Tools FAQs
Q. How can I schedule my posts on different social media platforms?
A. Social media scheduling is a great way to improve productivity and save time. There are several different social media post scheduling tools to choose from, and the best way to figure out which one is right for you is to try several!
Q. What are social media post scheduling tools?
A. Social media post scheduling tools are web applications that allow you to schedule and plan out your social media posts. For example, if you want to post to Twitter every day at 3 pm, you could use a scheduling tool to automatically post the most interesting thing you find on the web that day at that time. Social media is also a great way to show your product is active and on top of the latest trends.
Q. What are some of the benefits of using a post-publishing tool?
A. Benefits of using post-publishing tools are:
- Save time: Spend more time on your business instead of updating your social media.
- Save money: A significant amount of time spent on social media marketing can be avoided by using a post scheduling tool.
- Save effort: You don’t need to spend time researching and composing your posts.
- More organized: A simple-to-use and organized social media calendar which helps you to stay organized.
Q. Does scheduling your posts to take a lot of time?
A. It can be a time-consuming task to schedule social media posts. But luckily, there are a bunch of tools that can help you do this in a breeze! It lets you schedule multiple posts throughout the day. You can even schedule posts based on the time you posted.
Q. What are the things to consider when choosing a social media management tool?
A. Few things to consider while choosing social media post scheduling tools are:
- User Experience
- Customer support
- Analytics and Reporting
- Team Collaborations
- Supported social media platforms