Affiliate Program – Terms & Conditions
Promotion of the product
We reserve the sole right to promote and distribute content associated with the courses we offer. Promotion of the same by our affiliates is strictly prohibited. No affiliate member should involve themselves in promotion of the product of any kind, including (but not limited to) mass email blasts to bring in more sales.
Change of the product name
Nobody (except the course curators and team members) is allowed to change the name of the product under any circumstances. The product should be shared and sold only under the original name and context. Product alteration of any kind is prohibited.
Approval or Rejection of the application
We reserve the right to approve or reject any affiliate application at the sole discretion of our team. The team’s decision is final and binding in this regard. In the event of rejections, the concerned applicant will not have any authority to raise any appeal against the team’s decision.
Usage of any misleading (or) irrelevant hyperlinks to share the products is strongly discouraged. The unique links given to the affiliate partners are the only links considered valid under the agreement.
Terms of the agreement
The terms of the agreement will be enforced from the time of partnership approval and induction into the affiliate program. These terms are binding and should be strictly adhered to throughout the partnership period. The Management reserves the right to modify these terms in any capacity, as it deems fit. Violation of these terms by any member will be penalized according to the Management’s discretion. Affiliate members cannot claim or appeal to change these terms in any capacity.
- Payouts will be done once a months from 4th to 7th september according to your choice of payment mode ( bank transfer, wallets ( paytm, gpay, phonepe, paypal )
- No self-affiliation possible (you can sell the course to yourself), system will detect and you won’t get the commission and also lose all the sales.
- If your commissions crosses 10,000/- INR overtime, 5% TDS will be cut as government policies ( we will then require your pancard ). Less than 10k does not require your pancard and neither 5% TDS can be cut.
- There is a Minimum payout of about Rs.500 and no upper limit, which means you can sell as much as possible, and we will roll out the commissions on the 4th to 7th of every Month!
- You cannot run ads to promote the products, that’s strictly against the rules, it will lead to ban of your affiliate account.
- You cannot create cashback offers for people who buy from you.
- Decision of the Management is final in case of violation of any of the above rules.
By entering into our Affiliate program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions (and future amendments to the terms) mentioned above, and stating that you can be held liable for your actions under this agreement.