Looking for the best Holi social media post campaign or content ideas for your brands this Holi? Here is the complete article on the top 50 brand’s social media post ideas for Holi.
Holi is one of India’s most beloved and cherished holidays, with celebrations taking place in practically every area of the nation. It is also known as the “love festival” because, on this day, people get together to forget their resentments and negative feelings against one another.
This year Holi  follows on 8 March. Start planning from today for your Diwali social media posts
Colour vibrancy is something that adds a lot of optimism to our lives, and Holi, as the festival of colours, is a day to celebrate. Holi is a well-known Hindu holiday that is widely observed and enjoyed throughout India. Here are a few recent brand postings for Holi Day that added an additional splash of colour.
Let’s see what are the best creative from the top 50 brands and what are social media post ideas for Holi they have used on the social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube & others.
Best Holi Social Media Post Ideas from Top Brands
Here are the 13 best social media post ideas for Holi from which you can learn and implement with your own creatives;
3. Sorav Jain
6. Netflix India
9. Cafe Coffee Day
10. Benetton India
11. Paper Boat
12. Chuchu TV
14. Cadbury Dairy Milk
16. Britannia Industries
19. HDFC Bank
21. Asian Paints
Paint your home with different hues of happiness as Holi not only brings colours & liveliness to our abodes but to our lives too. #HappyHoli pic.twitter.com/Z9zhvQZv23— Asian Paints (@asianpaints) March 13, 2017
The 10 Best Quotes for Holi in English, Hindi
5 Best Quotes for Holi in English
1. “Let’s throw out the colours in the air and renew our love for each other.” Happy Holi.
2. “May your life be as colorful and joyful as the festival of Holi.” Happy Holi.
3. “Holi is the day to forget our sorrows and build our bond with family and friends.” Happy Holi
4. “Holi is the day to express love with colours. It’s a time to show affection. All the colours that are on you are of love!” Happy Holi.
5. “Holi is not only about colours and sweets. It reminds us of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha.” Happy Holi.
5 Best Quotes for Holi in Hindi
6. “रंगों की बहार हो गुझिया की मिठास हो एक बात खास हो सब के दिल में प्यार हो यही अपना त्यौहार हो।
7. पूनम का चाँद रंगों की डोली, चाँद से चाँदनीं बोली, ख़ुशियों से भरे आपकी झोली, मुबारक हो आपको रंगबी रंगी होली।”
8. “वसंत रुतु की बहार, चली पिचकारी उड़ा है गुलाल, रंग बरसे नीले हरे लाल, मुबारक हो आपको होली का त्यौहार।”
9. “होली का गुलाल हो रंगों की बहार हो, एक बात खास हो सब के दिल में प्यार हो, यही अपना त्यौहार हो।”
10. “रंगो की वर्षा गुलाल की फुहार, सुरज की किरणे खुशियो की बौछार। चंदन की खुशबू अपनो का प्यार, मुबारक हो आपको होली का त्यौहार।”
The 10 Best Wishes for Holi in English, Hinglish, & Hindi
5 Best Wishes for Holi in English
5 Best Wishes for Holi in Hinglish
5 Best Wishes for Holi in Hindi
5 Best Holi Ads Campaigns by Top Brands
1. Holi Ad Campaign by Surf Excel #RangLaayeSang
2. Holi Ad Campaign by Parachute Advansed #KhulKeKheloHoli
3. Holi Ad Campaign by Tata Steel Consultation Solution #ApnoKeLiyeAageBadho
4. Holi Ad Campaign by Blued #RangDeBluedSe
5. Holi Ad Campaign by Facebook – More Together
So yeah, these were the top 50 social media post ideas, quotes, and wishes, and YouTube Campaigns for Holi. Hope you liked their social media campaigns and content ideas for Holi.
Want to see more social media creative ideas for Holi from the top brands? Here are the 24 Best Holi Social Media Campaigns & Contest Ideas.
Hashtags – Holi Social Media Posts
Use the below hashtags to get better reach for your Holi social media post this year;
#holi #happyholi #holifestival #india #festival #love #photography #instagram #instagood #colors #colours #festivalofcolors #indianfestival #holihai #holipowder #mumbai #holicelebration #holifest #holiday #holifestivalofcolours #color #happy #festivalofcolours #like #fun #official #holiparty
Join the best of the best Instagram reels mastery course to upgrade your brand to the next level. Learn the tips and tricks from India’s top Instagram influencer – Sorav Jain and get lifetime access to the reels mastery course.
Happy Creatives for Holi Social Media Posts!!