Have you ever wondered regarding the digital marketing jobs for freshers in this newly transformed digital market? If yes, your research and study has come to an end. In this blog, we have carefully and meticulously emphasized the top 10 digital marketing jobs for freshers around the country and the globe, with their average salaries, respectively.
In digital marketing, wondering where to find a place for yourself must be a little difficult. Every job under the roof of digital marketing seems closely related, leaving you confused. We need appropriate and accurate knowledge regarding the same.
Finally, you’re reading and learning at the right place. Our research and extensive study have finally given us the details about the best digital marketing jobs for freshers, which we will discuss below.
It’s never been simple to find a solid digital marketing job for freshers, especially since every employer wants someone with experience.
Don’t let this prevent you from pursuing a career in digital marketing, though. We’ll go through all the digital marketing jobs/positions you should be looking for.
But, what is Digital Marketing?
In essence, digital marketing refers to any sort of marketing carried out using electronic equipment that includes a computer. This includes internet-based marketing operations. A company’s digital marketing strategy may consist of using websites, search engines, blogs, social media, video, email, and other methods to reach customers.
Digital marketing, in contrast to traditional marketing, is static and frequently referred to as “one-way” communication. It is a dynamic, ever-changing process.
Businesses began to experiment with new marketing methods as a result of the expansion of digital technology, which included broad and pervasive usage of computers and cellphones. As a result, the term “digital marketing” was coined.
Fast forward to now, and digital marketing is just as crucial as traditional marketing strategies or can be called more effective if compared. This chasm appears to be widening with time, as many organizations shift their marketing budgets from traditional to digital. Overall, firms must create and implement a successful digital marketing strategy.
What are the few different aspects of Digital Marketing?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The practice of enhancing one’s ranking in major search engines in order to generate web traffic is known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is an internet advertising approach in which a company only pays for its adverts when someone clicks on them.
- Search Engine Management (SEM)
Search Engine Management (SEM) makes use of paid internet advertising to improve the visibility of a website in search engines. SEM is frequently used in tandem with SEO.
- Email Marketing
Email marketing allows companies to send branded, promotional content to potential customers directly via email. Automated newsletters are frequently used in this setting.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is the practice of promoting business products or services using social media networks. In SMM, the employment of social media influencers, also known as influencer marketing, is common.
- Content Marketing
The publication and dissemination of the text, video, or audio information to customers via the internet are referred to as content marketing. Businesses commonly use blogs, videos, and podcasts to engage in content marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a performance-based activity that allows for revenue sharing and pay-per-sale (PPS) payments among network members.
- Native Advertising
Native advertising entails mixing marketing materials into a medium, emphasizing the importance of both the underlying message and the marketing goals. Sponsored content is a frequent form of native advertising in which a company uploads its material on another website.
Now that we’ve learned what digital marketing is and how digital marketers do it. Let us now dive into the top 10 digital marketing jobs for freshers in 2021.
To learn and explore more about scope of digital marketing and Digital Marketing careers in India, Click here. – An intelligent accumulation of essential details regarding digital marketing by India’s leading digital marketing experts, Sorav Jain.
TOP 10 DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS FOR FRESHERS
Below-mentioned are the top digital marketing jobs for your reference. Kindly opt for the position which is feasible and convenient for your digital skills.
1. Digital Marketing Executive
A digital marketing executive is in charge of a company’s or client’s whole online presence. Like a traditional marketer, a digital marketing executive promotes a company’s products or services while maintaining a robust online presence. You must be well-versed in all digital marketing principles and know how to use the internet to produce revenue for the organization to be considered for this position. This is one of the most opted positions for digital marketing jobs for freshers.
Few critical responsibilities of a digital marketing executive-
- Plan and maintain the company’s online presence across all platforms.
- Assist with the planning and execution of online marketing across all platforms in order to raise brand recognition and create leads.
- Using a Web analytics tool, track and report on the success of all digital marketing operations.
- Current tactics should be updated to reflect current digital trends.
- Maintain relationships with agencies and other vendors.
An Average Salary of a digital marketing executive is Rs.3,12,861/-
2. Social Media Executive
A social media marketing executive is in charge of developing and implementing a company’s overall social media strategy. They also examine the material for social media campaigns in order to ensure good engagement and quality content. They collaborate closely with the Marketing and Public Relations departments and give their insights into current campaigns. Because of the increased need for social media marketers, it is now one of the highest-paying occupations in digital marketing.
Few critical responsibilities of a social media executive-
- Campaigns for social media marketing should be planned and executed.
- Ensure that all social media accounts are properly managed.
- To promote the brand’s message, create engaging and unique content.
- Examine the costs and benefits of social media advertising.
- Investigate possible social media platforms for profit.
An Average Salary of a Social Media executive is Rs.2,10,565/-
3. Search Engine Marketing Executive
Paid ads across all search engines and display networks are the responsibility of a search engine marketing executive. You must be a natural mathematician and possess excellent analytical abilities to succeed in this position
Technical abilities, such as a basic understanding of code and website design principles, are also required. SEM professionals are in high demand, and the remuneration that comes with them makes it one of the highest-paying digital marketing jobs for freshers.
Few critical responsibilities of Search Engine Marketing executive-
- Manage campaign budget and determine monthly costs
- Landing pages for paid search marketing campaigns should be optimized.
- Create search engine marketing to maximize your return on investment.
- Website analytics and campaign performance should be measured, analyzed, and reported.
An Average Salary of a search engine marketing executive is Rs.2,80,000/-
4. Search Engine Optimization Executive
Although this is a technical job, you should consider it a career alternative if you have excellent analytical skills. The main goal of a search engine optimization executive is to improve a website’s traffic and get it to rank on Google’s first page. To succeed in this field, you’ll need a thorough understanding of keyword research, SEO copywriting, search engines, and their ever-changing algorithms.
Because SEO is a constantly changing field, you must be willing to learn new things on a regular basis as an SEO specialist. Because of the tremendous need for SEO practitioners, it is one of the best-paying digital marketing professions in India and around the world.
Few critical responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization Executive-
- Analyze both on-site and off-site
- Assist in the creation of high-quality SEO-friendly content and do thorough keyword research to increase website traffic.
- Develop and implement link-building initiatives.
An Average Salary of a search engine Optimization executive is Rs.2,27,159/-
5. Content Marketing Executive
A content marketing executive generates, improves, and manages a company’s content across various media platforms to boost brand awareness. You must be able to write creatively, communicate well, and work well under pressure in order to be considered for this position.
This is one of the highest-paying digital marketing jobs for freshers as well, and if you have a way with words and a business sense, you may expect tremendous career progress.
Few critical responsibilities of Content Marketing Executive-
- Analyze both on-site and off-site
- Assist in the creation of high-quality, SEO-friendly content.
- To increase website traffic, conduct extensive keyword research.
- Develop and implement link-building initiatives.
An Average Salary of a Content Marketing Executive is Rs.4,79,323/-
6. Email Marketing Executive
The primary goal of an email marketing executive is to communicate with customers via email campaigns in order to notify them about new products or company events. You must have prior knowledge of HTML and marketing automation tools to be considered for this position.
Furthermore, you must have excellent writing and communication skills. This is one of India’s and the world’s highest-paying digital marketing jobs for freshers.
Few critical responsibilities of Email Marketing Executive-
- Determine the target audience and keep a database.
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
- Create emails that include all of a company’s updates.
- Improve email marketing campaigns by analyzing them meticulously.
- Create income reports based on your email marketing initiatives.
An Average Salary of an Email Marketing executive is Rs.3,42,625/-
7. Web Development Executive
Web developers are in charge of a company’s website’s appearance and functionality. To apply for a web development executive job, which is one of the highest-paying digital marketing professions, you’ll need a lot of experience with programming languages and databases like HTML and CSS. They must also have strong communication skills because they work with clients closely.
Few critical responsibilities of Web Development Executive-
- Using conventional programming languages, create a website user interface.
- Create and update software documentation.
- Gather and improve specifications that are based on technical requirements.
- Data from back-end services and databases should be combined.
- Create APIs
An Average Salary of a Web Development executive is Rs.2,24,976/-
8. Marketing analysts
To help organic and paid efforts to succeed, marketing analysts use analytics tools and provide numerous market metrics. In any firm, market research and analysis are at the center of their work.
Dealing with money – yours and others’ – has long been one of India’s top digital marketing jobs. They must have strong quantitative skills, statistical talent, and data visualisation experience.
Few critical responsibilities of a Marketing analyst-
- Create data tracking tactics.
- In-market tests should be planned and carried out (also, interpret their results)
- Organize data about performance from many sources (social media, web analytics, paid media, etc.)
- Identify marketing optimization opportunities and make recommendations
An Average Salary of a Marketing analyst is Rs.4,63,560/-
9. E-commerce Specialist
E-commerce has evolved as a cost-effective solution for merchants in recent years, making it one of the world’s top-paying digital marketing jobs for freshers and experienced. Because no physical space is required, a major percentage of the overhead can be avoided.
The omnichannel approach, in which an e-commerce presence reinforces traditional marketing efforts, is used by the majority of big firms. However, in light of COVID-19, all businesses have had to reconsider their strategy. It’s one of the best-paying digital marketing positions available right now. E-commerce specialists have one of India’s highest income e-commerce specialist jobs due to the high and growing demand.
Product pages can be optimized with the correct descriptions and button placements by e-commerce experts. They improve the customer experience and increase conversions by doing so. They also work with cross-functional teams (sales and marketing) to define sales and lead generation goals.
Few critical responsibilities of an E-commerce Specialist-
- Review the functionality and efficiency of the systems
- Monitor security and other company requirements
- Provide technical support to the staff
- Execute security measures
An Average Salary of an E-commerce Specialist is Rs.3,00,000/-
10. Visual Designers
When it comes to attracting clients, the aesthetic appeal of your website and digital identity is crucial. Visual designers are one of India’s highest-paying digital marketing jobs for freshers and experienced due to the firm and growing demand.
Businesses require professional graphic designers who are familiar with Adobe programs and have a basic understanding of web development.
Visual designers and UX/UI developers typically build an online portfolio to demonstrate their proactive brand storytelling talents. They can become creative directors with enough expertise, which is one of the highest-paying digital marketing jobs for freshers and experienced.
Few critical responsibilities of Visual Designers-
- Develop brand experiences for customers at relevant channels.
- Implement design projects, from research and sketching through high-resolution visual outputs.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that the offered creative solutions are in line with the company’s goals.
- Create digital assets such as landing sites, email banners, presentations, reports, and ad creatives, among other things.
An Average Salary of a Visual Designer is Rs.6,83,744/-
Conclusion With a Suggestion-
The top ten highest-paying digital marketing jobs in India are emphasized above. The industry as we know it is being shaped by digital marketing. This post discussed the responsibilities and income ranges of some of the top digital marketing jobs for freshers.
With the information above, we can see that digital marketing offers a wide range of job opportunities, from copywriter to social media manager to e-commerce specialist to SEO expert to SEM executive. Furthermore, such digital marketing professions pay an average of Rs 5-8 lakh each year. If you wish to pursue a career in this industry, here is a basic suggestion:
- Begin with a bachelor’s degree in any field and work for a digital marketing certification online. Keep your abilities up to date with free online subscriptions and a blog/website to land an internship or an entry-level job.
- Finish your undergraduate studies and then pursue a postgraduate degree in digital marketing and communication. Then use your internship tasks, network, and industry exposure to land a position in your chosen field.
We hope this blog answers all your digital questions deeply. For questions and queries related to freshers’ digital marketing or digital marketing jobs for freshers, kindly comment below and let us know. We usually reply instantly.
Learn And Grow!