UK is the place where digital marketing is flourishing and will continue to grow exponentially in a multifaceted way. The UK is the marketing hub and always has been the best place for marketing. This island nation offers wide opportunities and scope in digital marketing as they have been soaked in the domain for many years. If you are looking to enroll in a digital marketing course in the UK, it is best to read through this blog as we have rolled up a few best digital marketing courses in the UK, their contact details, course structure, and more.
Table of Contents
- List of The Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses in UK
- 1. Digital Scholar
- 2. University of Southampton
- 3. Newcastle university
- 4. University of Glasgow
- 5. University of Aberdeen
- 6. Chartered institute of marketing
- 7. Internet business school
- 8. D&AD Global Association
- 9. British Academy of digital marketing
- 10. Future learn
Digital Marketing Job Demand in UK
The UK is the second-best place in the world where digital marketing is booming at a great phase. The market is doing exceptionally well, and the job opportunities and ROI for those involved in digital marketing businesses are higher as well. The average salary of digital marketing jobs in the UK is £37,500.
Also Read: Digital Marketing Career in India
List of The Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses in UK
1. Digital Scholar
The digital scholar is the best digital marketing institute that offers digital marketing training that is on par with excellence. Students, freelancers, professionals, homepreneurs, entrepreneurs and anyone can take this course.
Digital Scholar offers a collaborative learning approach through live projects and case studies from real-time clients at Digital Scholar’s sister firm echoVME Digital.
At Digital Scholar, students will be trained by top-class digital marketers. The coaching will be headed by Sorav Jain, one of India’s top 10 digital marketers. The man himself has many years of experience in the industry and knows strategies and tactics for effective digital marketing of brands. The other faculties at Digital Scholar have a lot of skills to share, and the students can be assured of experiential learning.
Digital Scholar offers internship opportunities to every student. This provides an amazing platform for the students to get hands-on experience in the field. Not just that, Digital Scholar also provides placement opportunities at many top-tier companies. Digital Scholar has tie-ups with 300+ national and international firms, and thereby they help students in effectively collaborating with them and getting a place for themselves in the digital marketing domain.
Digital Scholar provides a conducive classroom setup that is stimulating for the students to learn the in and out of digital marketing. If fun and learning can come together, then that’s Digital Scholar for sure.
Digital Scholar conducts online digital marketing course that anyone can access from any part of the world. Students from Malaysia, Singapore, and a few other places have enrolled in digital scholar’s digital marketing course and benefitted. At Digital scholar, learning is a two-way street. The students get to interact, debate and gain a lot of in-depth understanding of the digital marketing field.
Below you will find various important entities of Digital Scholar’s Digital Marketing course.
- Orientation & Fundamentals Of Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Content Writing
- WordPress Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Sales Funnels
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Instagram Influencer Mastery
- Agency Management
- International freelancing
Other Customized Modules Unique to Digital Scholar
- E-Commerce Marketing
- Making money online
- Train under the guidance of Sorav Jain, one of India’s leading Digital Marketing experts, and his team of experienced industry practitioners.
Course Duration & Fees
- The online course is 3 months long, where all the modules are covered extensively. The course fee is Rs. 39,500 and can be paid in 2 instalments. Of this, Rs. 4,000 will be spent back on you for a domain, hosting, and marketing budgets for hands-on learning.
- Study Under the Guidance of Sorav Jain
- 24+ Certifications
- Guaranteed Paid Internship
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Live Case Studies
- Industry Connect
- Access to Freelance Marketplace
- 15+ Advanced Modules
- Free Hosting for a Year
- Ad Budget Allocation
- Qualified Faculty Of Practitioners
- Conducive Ambience
- 1-Year Access to Course Material
- Updated Course
- Feedback Session
- Community Support
- Digital Scholar certification
- Google mobile certification
- Shopping ads certification
- Google display ad certification
- Google AdWord certification
- Hubspot certification
- Google Analytics certification
- Search ads certification
- Video ads certification
- Bing ads certification
Phone: +91 93610 72918
2. University of Southampton
This digital marketing course in UK by the University of Southampton combines research with expert knowledge. They incorporate the latest developments from the field into learning. This hands-on digital marketing course helps develop skills in digital marketing by including a real business marketing project and a simulated consultancy exercise. Students get to learn concepts, discuss trends and analyze techniques in this highly interactive environment.
What will you learn
- Emerging digital communication techniques
- Web analytics and insights into user behavior
- Impact of online and multi-channel retailing
- Technology underpinning digital marketing
- Advertising, public relations (PR), and sponsorship
- Project design and management
Contact the institute to know more.
- 1 year
Address: Hartley Library B12, University Rd, Highfield, Southampton SO17 1BJ, United Kingdom
3. Newcastle university
Newcastle’s digital marketing course in UK is directed towards digital business. They help students develop as a top expert in attracting, engaging, and retaining customers by using e-business systems. In addition, the students will be taught about all the winning corporate strategies and consumer activities. Altogether this is a highly experiential course.
What will you learn?
- Principle of digital marketing
- Business strategies
- Leading technology
- Organizational behaviour
- business planning and new ventures
- the link between strategy and e-business systems
- business processes
- business intelligence
- organizational alignment
- the marketing functions in organizations
- customer relationship management
- 1 year
Address: Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 191 208 6000
4. University of Glasgow
This digital marketing course in UK at the University of Glasgow will provide you with a detailed understanding of contemporary marketing principles, techniques, and trends from an international perspective. This helps develop strategic thinking and hones skills required to implement strategies for a global digital marketing domain.
- GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
- GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES IN MARKETING ETHICS
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICES MARKETING
- INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- MANAGING ACROSS CULTURES AND COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIES AND TACTICS
- MARKETING RESEARCH
- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- 1 year
Address: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 141 330 2000
5. University of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen offers a graduate degree in digital marketing. The students will get trained by industry experts in digital strategic planning, operation, and marketing for different brands. Students develop the skills to run a digital campaign and deliver the right strategies for businesses. This digital marketing course in UK helps students develop relevant, rigorous, and credible insights into marketing and corporate communications, which are used for consultancies as well.
- The digital marketplace and strategy
- Digital strategy and digital assets
- Executing a digital strategy
- Effective consultancy and project management
- Digital futures.
- Contact the website to know more.
- 300 hours
Address: King’s College, Aberdeen AB24 3FX, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1224 272000
6. Chartered institute of marketing
CIM offers marketing training solutions for professionals and the development of business. This digital marketing training in UK offered builds skills required to face the corporate world. By making use of these courses, many have progressed in their marketing career. It is never too late to expand your knowledge, network, and skills, and CIM will help you out with that.
- Digital marketing principles
- Social media principles
- Search engine marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Influencer strategy
- Digital marketing campaign
- Google analytics
- Digital marketing metrics
- PPC Google ads
- Email marketing
- B2B social selling and more
- £ 300 to £ 899 (Differs as per the course)
- Depends on the course module
7. Internet business school
Internet business school offers an in-depth and comprehensive digital marketing course in UK. You will learn all the necessary aspects of digital marketing that are required to market brands and businesses across various platforms. From the concept of creation to get it online, you will learn almost everything in this course.
- Online Business Models
- Market Research
- Digital Product Creation
- Domain Names & Hosting
- Website Analytics
- Customer Contact Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Social Media For Business
Course Fee: £1995
Duration: 3 days
Phone: 01233 226222
8. D&AD Global Association
D&AD is a creative space to learn digital marketing in UK. They give a twist and splash of amusement to the world of digital marketing. This space differs from general ways of learning and is an amazing place for creative souls.
What will you learn?
- Content writing
- Graphic designing
- Each course fee varies
- Depends on the course module
Address: 64 Cheshire Street, London, E2 6EH, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7840 1111
9. British Academy of digital marketing
With the British Academy of digital marketing, students can build a strong foundation in the basics of digital marketing with an introduction to core principles and practical skills. This digital marketing course in the UK provides a solid understanding of digital marketing to all the newbies.
- Marketing principles
- The marketing process
- Segmentation, targeting, positioning
- The influence of digital technology
- The digital consumer
- The marketing mix
- SWOT analysis
- Porter’s Five Force
- The inbound methodology
- The buyer’s journey
- Personas and customers
- The different marketing channels available
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks
- Engaging with audiences online
- Content marketing
- 3 months
Address: 4th Floor, Queens House,55/56 Lincoln Inns Fields, London
Phone: 02038 268014, 020 3389 7418
10. Future learn
Future learn provides an amazing platform to learn a plethora of things, including digital marketing courses in UK. Their materials are concise, to the point, and informative. They believe digital marketing is a crucial tool to grow a business. This course aims to teach the importance of balancing and integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies target customers.
- Content Writing
- WordPress Web design
- eCommerce web design
- Facebook marketing
- Twitter marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- Display advertising
- pay per click advertising
- search engine optimization
- email marketing.
- 2 weeks
- Contact the institute for more information
Location: London, Uk
The above is the list of a few well-known and resourceful digital marketing courses in the Uk. Enrolling in any of them will give you a broad range of learning in digital marketing. Digital Scholar’s online digital marketing course is affordable and can be accessed from anywhere. The course is packed with all the intricacies of marketing and the in and out digital marketing strategies, which will help develop your professional career in digital marketing. Are you excited about learning digital marketing?