Is your 9 to 5 job making you feel bored?
According to a study “More than two in five (41%) employees consider leaving their jobs to start their own business.” (Source: CNBC)
And one of the most sought routes to ditch 9 to 5 jobs is Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing gives you the advantage of being your own boss and working from anywhere and at any time.
But being an affiliate marketer is not that easy, managing multiple products and services can be head baffling. And that is where you will need to take help from Affiliate Marketing tools.
What is Affiliate Marketing Software?
An affiliate marketing software is a platform that allows you to accomplish your goals easily and efficiently.
This is because it’s a tool that assists with managing the entirety of your affiliate marketing initiatives which includes, tracking conversion rates by clicks and sales, evaluating whether or not a particular associate is performing above or beyond, optimizing how to improve your website traffic, as well as getting paid for every sale made.
The best way to determine how well an online strategy is working is by using a tool like this so you can tell if you’re increasing overall revenue or not.
What are the Benefits of using Affiliate Marketing Tools?
Some of the benefits of using Affiliate Marketing tools are:
- With these marketing tools, you can save yourself a lot of time and effort. For example: using landing pages that create themselves; tracking your conversions; managing your affiliate links.
- Advertise, promote, and boost sales today by partnering with impassioned affiliates who help you reach a wider audience of new customers. By teaming up with like-minded businesses who are selling complementary products or services, consumers can easily make additional purchases to better fulfil their needs while supporting your brand at the same time!
- There is also the bonus of improved conversions. You will be able to monitor which marketing efforts result in conversions and make adjustments as needed to maximize your efforts.
- Earning money online is a growing trend. You can make more profit by making sure you chat with providers to negotiate higher rates for your ads, and then promote them effectively.
- In addition to making more money, you can save money. Link cloakers like this can avoid paying a commission on sales not generated from affiliate links.
- These tools will help you rest easy and let technology do some of the work for you! Get the most from your business by making better use of these tools, including automation to do many tedious tasks for you. You might not need to hire much additional staff if at all because you can use technology as an ally to help scale your business up with better efficiency than ever before.
These points must be enough to let you know the worth of these tools, and if you have made up your mind to try an affiliate marketing tool, here are the features you should look out for in your affiliate marketing tool.
How to Choose the Right Affiliate Marketing Tools?
Affiliate marketing tools have become common, driving the success and growth of many e-commerce businesses.
However, some platforms actually make use of affiliate ID tracking (like Google Adwords) without their source or users’ consent violating one of the key principles of affiliate marketing!
When choosing an affiliate system, check out the following features:
- One of the biggest concerns for affiliates is that the utility which their website provides is easily accessible from their dashboard at all times. That’s why, when choosing a platform to build your successful affiliate marketing business on, you need to make sure that it comes with an intuitive user-friendly interface as well as an option to customize it.
- Affiliate marketing software must be compatible with e-commerce platforms like PayPal and Shopify. Look for one that will instantly set up your apps. While having as many connectors as possible is desirable, some systems also enable users to create custom integrations.
- Affiliate marketing software that tracks clicks and sales in real-time is what you’re looking for. You can determine which campaigns are successful by monitoring this data. Furthermore, software that provides thorough and overview reports to you and your affiliates would help you plan future campaigns more efficiently.
- Quality customer service is an absolute necessity for businesses that wish to build a lasting relationship with their customers. In order to ensure you’re always able to offer top-notch service, no matter the time of day or night, make sure any helpdesk software you choose has 24/7 availability. And be sure to take care when choosing your options because not all support providers treat each ticket equally and some may not provide the kind of immediate response rate you might otherwise expect in times of urgency; they should also be looking after your best interests at all times!
- In addition to finding the best software for your affiliate program, it’s also important to consider the effect on your budget. While free pricing options are great for some companies because they keep things simple, more complex programs can be more beneficial in some cases because of their innovative features.
Now that you know how to pick your most suited affiliate marketing tool, it is time to check the top 20 affiliate marketing tools that fulfil all your requirements.
Top 20 Affiliate Marketing Tools
ShareASale is a performance-oriented marketing network platform and serves both merchants and online affiliates, companies who are in the business of selling their products online and on social media.
Sharing a variety of technologies it offers services to both parties to improve recognition and boost sales for local or global markets.
By tracking each click, through real-time technology it can process information with competent skill, offering both businesses accurate records as well as data without delay.
- Signing up and getting approved for ShareASale is a breeze compared to most other networks.
- They’re now a part of Awin, so the increased investment guarantees they’ll be around for a long time.
- Their merchant portfolio is varied, with many off-the-beaten-path activities.
- It’s quite simple to find the exact affiliate programme you’re looking for (in terms of EPC, payout, and so on).
- They provide pay-per-call services as well as two-tiered plans.
- You receive some really great extra tools for publishers, such as a product banner creator.
- At the same time, the homepage/affiliate dashboard manages to be both minimalist and cluttered.
- Their customer support interface appears to have been designed by an adolescent. In the year 1998.
Once all set-up stages have been completed and before final network activation, a $625 one-time access fee must be paid. A minimum deposit of $125 is also required. This payment is deposited into your account immediately and is used to reward affiliates for sales and other qualified leads you’ve specified for your programme.
From humble beginnings over 8 years ago in 2008, Semrush.com is now one of the largest website analysis and affiliate marketing tools boasting an impressive 7 million + user base. SEMrush’s reports may provide an affiliate marketer with a variety of useful information that can help them not just explore new opportunities, but also do competitive intelligence.
SEMrush, for example, can help you figure out what strategies your competitors are using, as well as what has and hasn’t worked for them in the past.
- Easy to use
- Semrush makes domain analysis exceptionally simple.
- Semrush’s interface is rationally put up, and graphs and data visualizations make the metrics provided easy to grasp, despite the large amount of data it produces.
- The keyword intent data can help you focus on the words that are most likely to be relevant and profitable for your business.
- The link-building feature provided by Semrush is exceptionally superb.
- It has a superb site auditing feature.
- It provides a comparison among the competitors.
- It provides 3 channel support – Phone, email and chat.
- It provides a 30-days free trial.
- Provide only 1 search engine.
- Semrush plan offers only 1 user, and buying more seats is expensive.
- It has a limitation on the number of projects that can run together.
- Semrush does not provide a responsive interface.
- To access its free trial, you will still need to enter your credit card details.
The three pricing plans Semrush offers are:
- Pro: $199.95 /month
- Guru: $229.95/month
- Business: $449.95/month
3. Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is an excellent tool for affiliate marketing. It is a great tool as it gives you control over your affiliates and helps track your affiliate marketing campaigns. The data that Post Affiliate Pro provides will help you in both cases: one, furthering the growth of your affiliate base and two, boosting the revenue you receive from them.
- Post Affiliate Pro offers a great customer solution. They respond very quickly on chat and you can also organize a call if you have any additional doubts.
- The sheer volume of information and options on their website is confusing.
- The pricing plan offered by Post Affiliate Pro are:
- Pro: $129/month
- Ultimate: $249/month
- Network: $599/month
4. CJ Affiliate
Commission Junction (formerly CJ Affiliate) is a company that specializes in affiliate marketing. It is owned by Publicis Groupe.
- Generate revenue faster
- Bigger network
- Paid placement marketplace
- Real-time transaction monitoring
- With a single ad code, you can display dozens of products.
- High startup fees and ongoing fees
- One-time fee of $3,000.
- Deposit of $3,000.
- Renewal fee of $500
AnyTrack is an affiliate marketing software that lets you track and sync conversions from any affiliate networks using Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel. As an affiliate marketer, knowing your performance indicators is a must if you are to increase your ROI. Whether you’re using Google Ads, Facebook, or SEO as part of your campaigns to attract customers, you need to be able to measure success (or lack thereof) with conversion tracking tools.
- Quick tracking of links using True Plug & Play set up
- Integrates with various websites
- Follows Google and Facebook tracking policies
- Creates custom audiences
- Does not integrate with Amazon associates and Zapier
- Free plan: $0/month
- Basic plan: $50/month
- Personal plan: $150/month
- Advanced plan: $300/month
LeadDyno is a fantastic option for affiliate marketing. It’s one of the easiest ways for you to launch an affiliate campaign and get in front of affiliates and influencers looking for products like yours. This platform allows you to provide access to your affiliate customers with social media marketing that you can make yourself using the “Content Studio” tool. As LeadDyno is user-friendly, you’ll be able to promote your brand or products using only this program from day 1!
- Easy to sign up
- Social Sharing with one-click
- Easy for marketers to use
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Social Media Tracking
- Reasonable pricing
- Automated Email System
- Integrates with social media platforms
- Requires Better Pricing and customer service
- Starter: $49/month
- Biz Builder: $59/month
- Accelerator: $79/month
ClickMeter is another prominent affiliate marketing tool that allows you to compare and monitor your links to elevate your conversion rate.
It helps you create a link, uses it in ads, create real-time reports and share these reports with your clients.
- Easy to Use
- Powerful Reporting
- Powerful API
- Many Redirection Options
- Doesn’t Track UTM Codes
- Conversion Tracking Setup Can Be Confusing
- Out-of-Date Documentation
- No WordPress Plugin
- No Landing Pages
- Free Trial: $0/month
- Medium: $29/month
- Large: $99/month
- X-Large: $99/month
8. Link Trust
Another good tool to manage your affiliate marketing activities is Link Trust. It is best known for its customer service. The cherry on the top is their customizable affiliate marketing tool that allows you to access content, payouts, products, devices, etc.
You can also track the ads using the customized tool through cookies, pixels, server posts etc.
- Super Customizable
- Great customer support
- Better functionality
- Does not support multi-language and multi currency
- Free Trial
- Starter: $199/month
- Professional: $349/month
- Premium: $575/month
Aff track provides solutions to the affiliate and performance marketing industry of all sizes. They offer real-time tracking, invoicing, reporting and a number of other customizable features to their clients. While they have a large clientele, they aren’t concerned with being one giant company as compared to the sheer volume and are dedicated to delivering top-notch products with personalized service.
- Unlimited Clicks & Conversions
- Unlimited Everything for $199
- Easily Manage Affiliates and Advertisers
- Reliable Tracking and Statistics
- The registration portal is not user friendly
- No additional add-on features.
- Free Trial
- Subscription: $199/month
Affise is an online marketing automation platform. It brings sanity to the chaos of affiliate marketing. Its intuitive design and beautiful visuals allow marketers to spend more time attracting audiences and less time worrying about their campaigns, analytics, or competitors.
- Clicks are not charged (you need not pay for the clicks)
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable setting costs, and other targeting options.
- Statistics reports lack details
- Less feed frequency
- Bug support is not up to the mark.
- Free Trial: 30 Days
- Professional: $299/month
- Enterprise: $499/month
- VIP: By Quote
HitPath is a software solution that supports affiliate marketers. HitPath’s easy-to-use platform makes it possible for you to create, track, and manage your affiliate marketing campaigns. Make use of the many tools available like their campaign accelerator or real-time tracking – with HitPath, all of this and more is possible! Also, don’t forget to take advantage of the company’s spacious and useful knowledge base!
- Top-notch performance: Hitpath is a high-performance, enterprise-grade solution for managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Scalability: Hitpath is fully scalable to grow your business.
- Unmatched support: Hitpath has dedicated support specialists to provide the highest level of service to customers during the onboarding process and after.
- The programming interface isn’t constant
- No free subscription is available
- Costlier to its competitors
- Hitpath Business: $600/Month
- Hitpath Enterprise+: On Quote
Everflow is a cloud-based Performance Marketing Platform that provides services such as Affiliate Management and Partner Tracking. It provides affiliate marketers with some of the most advanced research and automation capabilities while also streamlining their daily operations.
Everflow is well-known for its multi-dimensional analytics and data visualization capabilities, which help in campaign analysis and reporting. This programme not only specialises in Affiliate Marketing but also offers Influencer Marketing and Mobile Marketing services. Among the software’s primary features are Affiliate Tracking & Management, Commissions Management, Payment Tracking, Email Marketing, and Fraud Detection.
- It controls bad traffic using the Traffic Control feature
- Allows mobile access through the app
- Reports and metrics are detailed
- Customizable dashboard
- Efficient Customer Support
- Unstable API integrations
- Ad campaigns do not support auto-optimization with broken links
- With heavy loads efficiency decreases.
- Free Trial: 30 Days
- Starter: $295/month
- Professional: $750/month
- Custom: On Quote
The affiliate marketing and tracking software from ClickInc is cloud-based and comes with a number of useful features. Even if they lack programming abilities or a deep understanding of HTML, users can benefit from the lead monitoring and affiliate tracking system. The comprehensive reporting features of ClickInc can help both affiliates and merchants. Graphical representations of commissions, sales, and clicks are all possible. Users have access to a number of management tools that may help them handle everything from essential payouts to communications and accounts. The fraud detection system aids in the accurate tracking of affiliates who have signed up. Files can be exported and imported in a variety of formats.
- Offers Real-time Click Tracking
- Supports Multi-level Referral Tracking
- Fraud Prevention
- Affiliate Performance Analytics
- Campaign Management
- Not suitable for large enterprises
- Does not support mobile platforms
- No video tutorials for better understanding
- Starter: $25/Month
- Basic: $69/Month
- Pro: $149/month
Tapfiliate is a cloud-based Affiliate Tracking Software that helps advertisers create, track, and optimize affiliate marketing programmes. Tapfiliate can automate the majority of your Affiliate Marketing tasks, such as Affiliate Tracking, Commission Management, and Multi-Level Marketing (MLM).
Tapfiliate’s key selling point is that it’s very easy to set up and integrates with over 30 other e-commerce and digital marketing platforms. Once you’ve linked the platform to your website and set up the affiliate programme and commission structure, you’ll be ready to start inviting affiliates. If you’re not sure how to do it, there are hundreds of tutorials available online to help you.
- Easy to use.
- customisable interface.
- Great customer service.
- Language restrictions
- Free Trial: 14 Days
- Essential: $69/month
- Pro: $149/month
- Enterprise: $499/month
Awin is an affiliate marketing platform that enables businesses of all sizes to communicate with publishers and track affiliate programme KPIs. Among the features are an affiliate network, click tracing and tracking, an advertiser directory, reports and analytics, and more.
The Awin advertising directory connects users with experts in a range of disciplines that may assist them in developing an affiliate marketing business. On the site, users can observe and monitor campaigns as well as get real-time information, allowing businesses to respond fast and implement tactics to increase campaign performance.
- Easy to use
- It is cloud-based and can be accessed from everywhere
- Limited customer service support
- Does not support mobile platforms
You will be required to pay a $5 fee while signing up but this is refunded once your application is approved
AffJet allows you to track your earnings across several affiliate networks from a single dashboard.
Affiliates can now demote unproductive links, enhance commissions, and double down on missed opportunities.
To get started with AffJet, all you have to do is add your affiliate networks and integrate your data into the dashboard.
You may then use filters to examine the data from one or more networks that are most important to your company, analyze trends to spot new opportunities and develop comprehensive reports.
- Affjet is smart and easy.
- The software helps you find new and profitable products to promote, share them on social media with your audience, and earn commissions for every sale you make.
- Lacks customer service
- Free Subscription
- Standard Plan: 5 pounds/Month
- Medium Plan: 15 pounds /Month
- Large plan: 30 pounds/Month
- Custom Plan: On quote
Using Voluum, customers can track and optimize their mobile ad campaigns inside the same interface. They can also create multiple targeting rules based on user location or device, whichever is most important to their business goals, while easily configuring new campaign elements (e.g., ads, creatives, landing pages).
- Easy to use
- Direct Tracking Pixel
- Tracking Domains with SSL
- Live updates
- A/B Testing for Flows
- Lacks Customer support
- Pricing is a little bit high
- Start-up: $499/month
- Agency: $999/Month
- Enterprise: $1999/Month
Refersion is a relatively new and fast-rising affiliate management software with over half a million clients tucked under its belt. Now you can turn your valued clients/customers into affiliates and track their sales. With user-friendly options like its easy-to-use drag and drop interface, you’ll get great results – without the complications or intimidation that technological advances tend to bring with them.
- Superb affiliate tracking capabilities
- Easy affiliate payout
- Integrates with various e-commerce platforms
- Good customer support
- No cross-device tracking
- Limited API
- Free Trial: 14 Days
- Professional: 89$/ Month
- Enterprise: On Quote
Ambassador can work miracles for every size of the company. Ambassador is great news for anyone who markets through affiliate programs or wants to. Ambassador lets you reward your affiliates and referrals by making it simple to monitor their activities and present them with bonuses when they’re due. Not only that but Ambassador makes reaching potential customers quick and convenient, so everyone benefits!
- Integrations with platform
- Ideal for all types of businesses
- Offline Tracking and Reporting
- Easy to use
- Good Customer Support
- High pricing
- No live chat
- Startup Plan: $800 per month
- Professional: $1500 per month
- Enterprise: Custom Pricing
WhatRunsWhere is a tool that generally gives access to the most accurate ads insights of the digital advertising ecosystem. With the help of this amazing tool, you can simply get a step ahead of your competitors by keeping an eye on their advertising strategy. The top ads of the web can now be viewed instantly from the entire web. You have also got the ability to segment right between large brands and affiliate campaigns. Here you can easily do a search by keyword, ad type, country along with date range and many more things.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled anytime
- Facilitates demo to understand its functionalities
- No free trial,
- Does not support any languages outside of German, French, Portuguese and English
- Basic Plan: $299/month
- Full Coverage: $399/month
- Enterprise: By quote
Affiliate Marketing is a growing business, but it can only give you full benefits if you take the help of some affiliate marketing tool to manage your affiliate marketing. But, before picking up the best affiliate marketing tool ensure you go through all its features and specifications and pick up the one that suits your requirements the best.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) About Affiliate Marketing
🤔 Q: What is an affiliate program?
✅ Ans: An affiliate program is a comprehensive package that you can offer to potential publishers in the hopes they will want to align with your brand and create promotional materials for you. This should include details about the product or service and the commission fee that would be paid out on each sale, which an agency like Advertise Purple can work to ensure exists on all of the most desired affiliate networks that are relevant to your products and services.
🤔 Q: What is an affiliate network?
✅ Ans: Affiliate networks act as a platform to connect publishers. In other words, they bring the publishers (people who want to share information with their audience) and advertisers together. A few examples of affiliate programs you may have heard of include Shareasale, CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction), Awin, etc.
🤔 Q: What is a super affiliate?
✅ Ans: Affiliates who have built successful businesses and consistently drive most of the sales from the programs they promote are known as super affiliates. Making commissions of up to $100,000 a month on the regular.
🤔 Q: Is it possible to have affiliate programs in several countries?
✅ Ans: When promoting affiliate programs internationally, it’s essential to tailor content for differing sub-groups. If you are an affiliate or a marketer working with affiliates from multiple countries, creating internationalized content is part of your responsibility.
🤔 Q: How big is the Affiliate marketing industry?
✅ Ans: Global investment is around $13 billion.